Intento Console is a key tool to set your Intento experience. In this article you will find a quick guide to start using the Console.
Via Intento Console you can:
Get your API key details
Monitor your Usage count
Manage Connected Accounts
Check Feedback Usage
The set of allowed features is based upon your permissions and subscription plan.
When you enter Intento Console, on the left side of the screen you will see available sections based upon your subscription plan and permissions.
You can see these sections:
- Dashboard: API keys and calls details
- Machine translation
- MT Usage: machine translation usage statistics
- Lang Detect Usage: language detect usage statistics
- Web Tools: web application to compare multiple MT engines
- Jobs History: asyn [asynchronous] translation jobs details
- User Feedback: quality feedback list
- Glossaries: glossary list with publishing status
- MT Portal: web tool to try different MT engines without programming
- Connected Accounts: list of your own MT Provider credentials
- Users: list of users, their permissions and API key label list
- API keys: list of the available API keys
Click on the links to find detailed information about each section.
When you enter Intento Console for the first time, you may find limited functionality. This could happen if you don't have a valid subscription.
If you want to use Intento in production mode, you can get a subscription by contacting us via email@example.com.
When you get your subscription activated, you will see an active production key section in your Console. You are now all set to start your Intento journey.