You can use your own MT provider credentials to access via the Intento MT Hub.
Let Intento know that you have your own credentials
- Go to Connected Accounts in the Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Expand the section of the provider that you want to configure. In the examples below, you see Google Cloud AutoML Translation API.
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- You can change the name (Credential Id) if desired. Enter all the information required by the provider. You can find detailed information on how to connect your account for Google here. Fields to be filled may differ for different providers:
- Click CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for OK status.
Now you can use your account through Intento Connected Accounts.